Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Judge Napolitano, I just had a "quad" espresso and some imported cheese for breakfast ... + (Come On A My House -Lyrics)


Rosemay Clooney


John French <mosshead7@yahoo.com> wrote:
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 05:43:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: John French <mosshead7@yahoo.com>
Subject: Judge Napolitano, I just had a "quad" espresso and some imported cheese for breakfast ... + (Come On A My House -Lyrics)
To: friends@foxnews.com

(Judge Napolitano, I just had a "quad" espresso and some imported cheese for breakfast +++ I been listening to this tune almost everyday = I think you may know & like it)...

Artist: Rosemary Clooney

Come on-a my house my house, I'm gonna give you candy Come on-a my house, my house, I'm gonna give a you Apple a plum and apricot-a too eh Come on-a my house, my house a come on Come on-a my house, my house a come on Come on-a my house, my house I'm gonna give a you Figs and dates and grapes and cakes eh Come on-a my house, my house a come on Come on-a my house, my house a come on Come on-a my house, my house, I'm gonna give you candy Come on-a my house, my house, I'm gonna give you everything Come on-a my house my house, I'm gonna give you Christmas tree Come on-a my house, my house, I'm gonna give you Marriage ring and a pomegranate too ah Come on-a my house, my house a come on Come on-a my house, my house a come on Come on-a my house, my house I'm gonna give a you Peach and pear and I love your hair ah Come on-a my house, my house a come on Come on-a my house, my house a come on Come on-a my house, my house, I'm gonna give you Easta-egg Come on-a my house, my house, I'm gonna give you Everything - everything - everything

Best of Organic Roses,
Giovanni French
mystrawhat.com

http://theneweverydaymedia.blogspot.com/



No comments: