Tuesday, July 22, 2008

If It's "One to Ten" Then She's a "12": And That's Why She's Always "Mad-Dogged"

For "Hollywood Hills Sevan" = A++++++++++++

 

If It's "One to Ten" Then She's a "12": And That's Why She's Always "Mad-Dogged" 

 

In a neon haze of West Hollywood late night into early morn I was comforted

The day & night had gone so well & I felt something uniquely special about it

Sitting w/ my knees to my chest wrapped by my arms on the three steps of

The salt water pool of Chateau Marmont situated in a magical vantage point

With the dead silence of after midnite aborted by overhead choppers and cars

Hissing by like waves down on the beach of Santa Monica, Laguna & Big Sur

I had a realization in an amazingly strange place in a big city of big lights so

Energetic and creatively animated where anything seems possible & in reach

Juxtaposed w/ a lucky feeling of being isolated from the city & wrapped in lush

Rich & exotic vegetation of some plush resort hot spot with bungalows & stars

 

It was about 3 a.m. and I finally was able to meet the serene Sevan I imagined

 

She had left a date and fancied us with her company in a designer bikini & body-

Any woman would kill for and any man would die to have for as long as he could

As her magnetic charisma equaled her manically organic-sensational good looks

Strikingly flawless and fresh as this July summer night of L.A. with the pool lights

Penetrating the dark California sky with an illuminated happy moon and kind stars

Rocking the pinkish red & gold neon sign above Sunset Blvd which tastefully read,

"Chateau Marmont" in a glory of old meets new and the future promise of what to do

And she, Sevan, was that extraordinary potential of a solid promise --- what could be

With her naturally disarming charm showcasing her keen intelligent ease gliding by

The passing time you already wished you had back with her & could bottle forever

 

Racing down La Cienega Blvd in her pearl white Lexus SUV I knew I was in trouble

 

The kind of trouble you find yourself in when you submit your will to that feeling you feel

Sitting Indian style at 4 a.m. on the floor of my room @ the Chateau listening to the 80's

And drinking from the mini bar --- she didn't even wince once when she sipped my cognac

And then in a pub called Britannia a couple days later in Santa Monica listening to the

Music I was playing and drinking beers and chilled Patrone Tequila shots with lime slices

I was dazed & confused by this 27 year old woman who looked 19 & was always carded

Who is in law school and is as smart, sophisticated and savvy as she is absolutely HOT!!!

And who paid for me at a high end Japanese Sushi restaurant with a groovy ambiance -

And who had women "mad-dogging" her in the King's Head -especially after the crowded

Bar patrons were so willing to give up their coveted seats where we snapped pictures and

Carried on through the gorgeous Santa Monica night making friends, toasts and memories

 

I know I won't forget Sevan and don't want to either = Out of a "one to ten" = Shes' a "12"

 

 

Best of California Roses,

John Alan Conte, Jr.

"John French"
mystrawhat.com $$$$$$$$$$$$

myspace.com/mosshead7 $$$$$$$$$$$$
http://theneweverydaymedia.blogspot.com/


No comments: