Sunday, July 20, 2008

Actress Brea Cola = She's a Must for Totally Smoking Red Hot Women of the New Everyday Media

In West Hollywood, California the garden area in which I took most of my breakfasts, lunches and dinners there is so much to take-in to feed your soul and stimulate your mind and senses.

Here is where I met the actress Brea Cola and was able to be captivated by her compelling presence, movements, voice, words, radiant eyes and brilliant form.

Whereas I was taking-in and savoring the beautiful July California garden environment, Brea's stunning presence blended in perfectly with all the delightful grand-standing aesthetics in fruitful abundance.


I was moved to pen Brea Cola a beautiful original poem and gave it to her w/ out leaving myself a copy = With her permission I will publish it here on this blog The New Everyday Media.
Be sure to watch Brea Cola on "Days of Our Lives" on July 29th!



Best of California Roses, John French mystrawhat.com $$$$$$$$$$$$ myspace.com/mosshead7 $$$$$$$$$$$$ http://theneweverydaymedia.blogspot.com/

No comments: