Friday, July 25, 2008

"Happy Birthday, Baby, to Me!" = Yes, It's My B-day!!

Birthday Number 2 in 1972
Birthday Number 6 in 1976
(that's my sister's friend w/ the tan and long, long hair looking @ the camera)

Birthday 4 or 5 in 1974 or 1975
...I'm Showing Sister Annie from the Sisters of St. Joseph My B-day Sword!!!

(i gotta lot of presents that year)

Mercer Island / Seattle, Washington Birthday in 1978

at my Grandmother's (Rose) & Step Grandfather's (Matt)

Birthday Cake for Johnny

Patti Ann Browne: "Hi, Mr. John French = Happy Birthday from all of us!!!"

Best of 1970 Roses,

Giovanni French

mystrawhat.com

P.S. Yes, the PAB picture is one of my favorite pics of not only her but women of the new everyday media in general = it makes me happy and I have it saved on my hard drive ...

No comments: