Tuesday, May 20, 2008

a very cool "Room in the Sky" ...

message
From
ni-Co-La
s
tudent
Colorado
Magic glitter thoughts
Date
Sun, May 18, 2008 - 9:21 PM
Subject
Re: Giovanni has commented on your photo: my midterm...
Message:
sure you can use it. My artist name is Nicola, so you can use that for the credit name :) Other than that, its just a room in the sky I designed located near the mt washington area :) peace- nicole
Giovanni French wrote: > > hi: can i use this picture on my blog > theneweverydaymedia.blogspot.com/ ??? > > i'll give you credit for it of course. is there > some particular link to you or message from you > that you'd want me to use to accompany the pic? > > thanks. > > > Best of Organic Roses, > Giovanni French > mystrawhat.com > myspace.com/mosshead7 > > theneweverydaymedia.blogspot.com/ > > > > ni-Co-La wrote: > > Im a huge huge huge rusted root fan. They are > > coming out here to Boulder in July, and I am > > buying my tickets very soon! I saw them > several > > times in Pa, and I also saw them at the Great > > Blue Heron festival in NY (awesome festival). > > thanks for lik'n my midterm. I am currently > > going to graphic design school out here in the > > west. My fiance and I are huge HUGE Steeler > > fans and Penguin fans. (can't beleive Philly > > got us the other night).. but we will fight > back > > and take them out in the burgh tmr! My family > > will be at the game acutally. I'm jelous! I > > love the burgh on a game day. Its just rawkn. > > I'll have to post some of my game pics in my > > photos. > > :) > > nicole > > > > Giovanni French wrote: > > > ahh... Pittsburgh, PA = Home of Rusted > Root... > > > and me too... > > > > > > ...yeah, that is a cool scene going on > there... > > > > > > thanks for sharing that... I'm sure it's cool > > be- > > > ing there... > > > > > > Best of Organic Roses, > > > Giovanni French > > > mystrawhat.com > > > myspace.com/mosshead7 > > > > > > theneweverydaymedia.blogspot.com/> > > > > > people.tribe. > > >

No comments: