Thursday, February 21, 2008

Anna Gilligan, I Am at a Loss for Words ... So I'm Gonna ...

Anna,

I'm at a loss for words so I'm just gonna say this === And by the time you're reading it I will be on a plane to NYC to take you out on a date I have planned-out below ---

Wow ... seeing you on Red Eye last night/early a.m. morning reminded me why I think you are absolutely gorgeous both inside and out and organically translate so well though transmission and via the broadcast around the world which ends-up on my TV along with all the other rows & rows of houses with their windows also painted blue with the light of TV in the wintry sky of February --- --- --- And, I'm reminded why I wrote all those complementary and true things about & for you in Everyday There's Something and, recently about how I'd rather hold your hand and walk through Central Park than that Victoria's Secret Model you were on Red Eye w/ last time ....

Last night/early a.m. you looked irrefutably, incredibly and absolutely gorgeous, beautiful and just down right seriously smoking hot = A+++(+++)

Oh, and by the way, for our date I have posted below, please wear the same outfit you had on Red Eye last night ............

BTW, one more thing, we're going shopping for your own washer and dryer too --- I don't want you doing your laundry with those weirdos looking at you while you're folding your panties.

Best of Organic Roses,
Giovanni French
mystrawhat.com

http://theneweverydaymedia.blogspot.com/



Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.

No comments: