Sunday, February 17, 2008

Afternoon of Sun Feb 17, 2008 = Who Is Looking Hot In the New Everyday Media???




She's My # 17 of My Top 50 Hottest Women of Everyday Media 2008 in My E-Book Everyday There's Something on mystrawhat.com
Julie Banderas – Fox News Channel BigStory Weekend and Fox News Live Weekend and Frequent Guest on Red Eye -
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,155985,00.html

...as I am posting this Julie Banderas is currently on Fox News Live and she looks smoking hot = A+++(+) ... yeah, this is one of the best I've seen her look all the way around.... Greg Jarrett is one lucky SOB to be sitting next to her = (She looks so hot I bet he's gonna get a sun burn)...

...And, unless I see convincingly extrodinarily hotter, smarter and also cooler women in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, LA Times, on the internet and TV tonight, she will stay the ontop for the Sunday Feb 17, 2008's P.M. hottest woman of The New Everyday Media ...

P.S. Julie is always great on Red Eye and I like how Greg, Bill and Andy can ride her and she just rolls with it and actually adds to the stimulating environment of the show ...

Best of Organic Roses,
Giovanni French
mystrawhat.com

P.S.S. Each quarter I will tabulate the number of "A+++" each hottie of the new everyday media receives and then the hottie of the new everyday media who receives the most that quarter will have a dozen roses delivered to their place of work and sent by one Giovanni French...

P.S.S.S. There will be a wider range of everyday media women (hence the name, "the new everyday media") to include different types of mdeia such as, bloggers, editors, journalists, designers, models, actors, radio personalities, authors, musicians and artists --- basically, anybody who uses a medium to enter the world of "the new everyday media" --- more like in my 2008 Top 50 Listing and Shout-outs compared to my past ones. Of course, this includes women of everyday media who are "on air" via NEWS and E!ntertainment NEWS programs...

No comments: