Friday, February 22, 2008

Sending Your Book to You for Hand-Written Personalization

John French <mosshead7@yahoo.com> wrote:
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 05:18:21 -0800 (PST)
From: John French <mosshead7@yahoo.com>
Subject: Sending Your Book to You for Hand-Written Personalization
To: redeye@foxnews.com
CC: friends@foxnews.com

Dear Greg Gutfeld:
This morn I am headed to the Post Office and will be sending your book: Lessons from the Land of Pork Scratchings: A Miserable Yank Discovers the Secret of Happiness in Britain
I easily ordered on http://www.amazon.co.uk/
After I voraciously devour its every word it will sit in the library next to Wallace Fowlie's Poet as Rebel: Rimbaud and Jim Morrison (in which he wrote, "John: Our friendship started here.") and a few others of the 50 or so he had published and personalized for me --- Or, well, as you don't know Wallace Fowlie and he didn't know you, I guess I should have you next to Anna David's book: Party Girl (which she signed as, "Your #8") and E.D. Hill's book: Going Places (in which she wrote something that made my saintly wife a little pissed, "To one of America's best living poets - I dream about you as much as you dream about me.") and Brian Kilmeade's book: The Games Do Count (which he wrote, "I am honored you watch the show").
Oh, BTW --- uhmn, yeah, those curly corse black hairs are trimmings from my beard. There should be enough for you to share with Bill Schulz and Andy Levy and whatever guests use the word, "everyday."
Best of Organic Roses,
Giovanni French
mystrawhat.com



Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.



Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.

No comments: