Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My New Year's Resolution for #2014

In 2013 I distinctly received the message that being a douchebag is more "Not Cool" than Greg Gutfeld's upcoming book "Not Cool" ...
For in the way I heard women say "what a douche-bag!" ... or "he's such a douche-bag!" ... or "what a real douche-bag!" = I know I don't want that to be me.
 
(those inflections could haunt anyone)
 
Thus, My New Year's Resolution for #2014 is not to be a douche-bag! .. or to even smell like one.
                                        this is me, johnny conte jr., during the summer I was making the big transition from
Mt. Gallitzin Academy to Quigley Catholic Highschool ... just turned 14 this summer. A chance encounter with Nikki Sixx & Tommy Lee had left an impression.

My New Year's Resolution for #2014 is not to be a douche-bag! .. or to even smell like one.

Best of the Roses (but not rose colored glasses),
john alan conte jr.
&
the new everyday media

#BIGnewEdayMedia coming soon to mystrawhat.com (featuring original poetry & top hottest of new everyday media 2014)

No comments: