Saturday, August 2, 2008

My Los Angeles, California ...

What a nice touch! Sure it's not the Ritz Carlton or the Four Seasons however I really dig the quality of the old charm here = It's very comforting, rejuvenating and home-like for me. The staff is absolutely amazing if not better than a Ritz Carlton or Four Seasons. The salt water pool is most organically excellent. And, well, the Holiday Cards they send me are just so touching.



The price for five (5) Grey Goose isn't all that bad is it? I had like three (3) at the bar before I started this tab in the VIP section. And I luv Vueve and had a blast dancing too.

Julie Stout is probably the most amazing licensed massage therapist I've ever had. The first day she came to my room at Chateau Marmont I ended-up adding an extra half hour to my hour long appointment. She beat the shit out of me but in a great way. Julie was surprised by how relaxed and deep she could go with me and the pressure she could use. I was impressed by her phenomenal "healing" touch, intuition and how she recognized that I had Wilco's A.M. on the CD player and when the music was over she put another one of my discs in and when that was over - she put Wilco back in. Oh, yeah, plus she was totally smoking hot = really organic and natural. So the next session we had a few days later in my room we listened to the Grateful Dead.

Really though Julie Stout is the best and if you're in L.A. or Manhattan then give her a ring.

Best of August Roses, John French
mystrawhat.com

myspace.com/mosshead7
$$$$$$$$$$$$
http://theneweverydaymedia.blogspot.com/


No comments: