Saturday, March 15, 2008

New York, NY ... (Coffee Anyone?) ...

OK, yes, you can tell this is professionally done compared to
my pics but I didn't have my new Canon digital camera w/ me...
And, this is a fucking postcard of the Waldorf lobby anyway.




St. Bart's = I luv eating outside on the patio in the spring, summer & fall




Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!







When it comes to marketing and advertising,
although Coke (KO) is an old blue chip stock,
nobody can compare with its rich history
in marketing & advertising and name recognition.
I mean, aside from "the Cross" Coca-Cola is the
most recognized symbol around the freakin' world.
"The world!"

Google??? (cough. cough.) (they're young yet though)
Facebook??? (cough! cough!) (PostFace would've been a cooler name)

-(maybe if Warren Buffet buys some Facebook stock
I'll get an account)-


Well, at any rate, here @ 711 5th Ave # 1601
in New York, NY
is where allot of the marketing & advertising decisions
are made for The Coca-Cola Company




The Empire State Bldg. on LSD


(Greg Kelly: PLease note, I'm not implying I was on LSD when I
took this shot - I'm implying that this is what the Bldg. may visually look like on Acid.
Potentially = Like trippy kinetic energy).




(Q:) OH, BTW, when it came time to get all the heavy duty steel and speciality steel
in massive quantities and delivered like "ASAP" = "yesterday" = for building
The Empire State Bldg. ---
who was the only place to turn to???...
(A:) Pittsburgh, PA

Best of the Roses,
mystrawhat.com

No comments: