Thursday, March 13, 2008

Courtney Friel and Jane Skinner = A+++

These pics of the hot Courtney Friel were taken by my
Canon digital camera on my LCD HD TV

(even thogh FNC is not in HD)


Why not test this out on a subject like Courtney Friel though?!


She's so hot = A+++




Actually, Jane Skinner is the main reason why
I grabbed my camera and tried this out
as I think she's hot = A+++


But the pics of Jane Skinner that I find online are not good enogh for me.





Poor Jane!
That's why she hasn't been on my Hottest Women of Everyday Media listings.
Well, thanks to me taking matters into my own hands
-(keep it clean, Kilmeade)-
Jane will make my "Hot List"
for the Hottest Women of the NewEverydayMedia
Best of the Roses,
John
mystrawhat.com



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jane Skinner is a hottie