Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I'd like to send you a dozen roses for this first quarter of 2008...

John French <mosshead7@yahoo.com> wrote:
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 07:59:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: John French <mosshead7@yahoo.com>
Subject: I'd like to send you a dozen roses for this first quarter of 2008...
To: americasnewsroom@foxnews.com
CC: megyn.kelly@foxnews.com, comments@foxnews.com, lipsandears@foxnews.com

Megyn,
 
I'd like to send you a dozen roses for this first quarter of 2008.
 
You're consistently perfect in everyway in your delivery and appearance and role as a concerned, compassionate, passionate human be-ing ...
 
If you have an objection to me sending you roses, please call me at 555.555.555.
 
It will be a surprise so I'm not saying when.
 
BTW, "the Doug-er" is one lucky dude!!!
 
Best of the Roses,
John  mystrawhat.com

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.


Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

No comments: