Monday, July 22, 2013

"It's all right - You might not catch the kids on fire, oh, but I might"

"It's all right - You might not ctach the kids on fire, oh, but I might"




 

 
Was I wrong Off all night long So high As the stinking sun I came alive Then I felt Oh Uh Oh Some guys Have everything I know It's alright I've done a lot of Crawling around outside(and I heard)It's alright
Your sno-cone And it's piss and blood It's in the cards (oh, oh) Get Well Soon EVERYBODY!!Do all lies Have a taste? Let it go I don't know oh...A cow's neck Bad shave In the low blow slo-moIt's alrightYou won't set the kids on fire Oh but I might
HO
You come on Sentimental If the Solar car's coming I'm home The Magna Carta's On a Slim Jim blood Brutha! The sunk soul With the coal clean toe Is the mutha! Yea. That's right When you gonna find out I'm all inside You still might
It's all right It's all right
It's alright You won't set the kids on fire Oh but I might HO
It's all right It's all right

Read more: WILCO - I MIGHT LYRICS
 
Best of the Roses,
john alan conte jr.
&
the new everyday media

BIGnewEdayMedia coming soon to mystrawhat.com (featuring original poetry & top hottest of new everyday media 2014)

 I'll give you

No comments: