Thursday, May 9, 2013

How to Get David Meerman Scott – Marketing Speaker & Leadership Speaker & Author of Number #1 bestseller to Mention You in a Post When He Just Posted, “Sadly, nearly all of the pitches I get are just plain spam.” ...


How to get Marketing Speaker David Meerman ScottMarketing Speaker & Leadership Speaker & Author of Number #1 bestseller -The new rules of marketing & PR with over 250,000 copies in print in more than 25 languages- to Mention You in a Post When He Just Posted, “Sadly, nearly all of the pitches I get are just plain spam.” ...
I now feel like I am such a grateful #dead #rockstar to have a #business #marketing #guru like David Meerman Scott mention me in one of his recent posts = especially from Milan, Italy today.

How to when he says it's rare and he most likely won't. ..

Cranking the Grateful Dead at the soundcheck before my masterclass in Milan today #dmscottinmilan              
 

No comments: