Saturday, April 11, 2009

Religious Sects = Reaching Out = Open for Interpretation - Unlike Islam

This video clip is Jim Morrison of the world famous Doors (and thanks to Wallace Fowlie = now legitimate poet) - and Jim is backstage of an arena with a Minister. The footage of Jim and the Minister is from Jim's film "a Feast of Friends" which premiered at the Atlanta Film Fest - and the art work that someone edited into this You Tube clip is by Hieronymus Bosch = an artist that Jim was very fond of and influenced him in university years.

Speaking of religion, Hieronymus Bosch , visions, and poetry, in the summer of 2001 I was having these visions that were much like the work of Hieronymus Bosch (but modern day) which led me to my library to pull his book from the shelves and study = And this was mixed with other signs, symbols, encounters, energy and words tugging at me = And the result was a poem I wrote called "Full Sun" for my e-book MossHead7 on mystrawhat.com in late August of 2001= It was startling to me and I read it over and over again and then on September 11, 2001 I knew what it all meant.

Best of the Roses, John French

mystrawhat.com

theneweverydaymedia

No comments: