Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Why I Want Remi Spencer to Help Me Sue Red Eye?!?!


--- On Wed, 12/31/08, John French ; wrote:
From: John French;
Subject: Why I Want Remi Spencer to Help Me Sue Red Eye?!?! _(the good version)
To: redeye@foxnews.com
Cc: comments@foxnews.com, friends@foxnews.com
Date: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 4:55 AM

I don't know if this would be a conflict of interest or not for Remi Spencer (since she's a friends of the show) but thinking she is brilliant I would like to hire her to sue Red Eye.

Why?

Well, while Greg Gutfeld, Bill & Andy were recapping the best Red Eye moments of 2008 and going over the "word play" - Greg stated that he used to write these by himself and then Alison Rosen joined him - And he further went on to say how viewers who were on the Activity Pit and the Daily Gut site began to contribute. Greg even listed some of the people by name.

John French was sadly omitted. And, of course, I don't know why as I have put forth a couple good ones here and there when I choose to email into the show every so often.

John French and mystrawhat.com were mentioned on the show once before and now I am addicted to that rush. I want more.

And that's why I want Remi Spencer to help me sue Red Eye.

Speaking of Remi Spencer and the legal world ... If the son of a brilliant attorney had a private investigator for a case that the brilliant & also sexy Remi Spencer was working on against Red Eye, she could have my dick come in her office whenever she needed.


Best of New Year Roses,
John mystrawhat.com
http://theneweverydaymedia.blogspot.com

No comments: