Thursday, August 21, 2008

"Natali Del Conte Is So Beautiiful = If Beauty Were a Piano, Billy Joel Would Bang Her on Stage" --- Greg Gutfeld of FNC's Red Eye

"Natali Del Conte Is So Beautiiful = If Beauty Were a Piano, Billy Joel Would Bang Her on Stage" --- Greg Gutfeld of FNC's Red Eye (the Best Cable NEWS Show on TV) ---
Natali Del Conte is the host of a daily news show on CNET TV and a regular technology correspondent for the CBS Early Show. Her daily show on CNET TV is called Loaded. CNET is owned and operated by CBS Interactive.

Natali is also a regular guest on national and local news shows and networks including The Today Show, CNBC, BBC, ABC, The CW, WNBC, CBS, Fox News, Fox Business News, G4TV, and Univision (Spanish-language reporting).
For more visit visit Natali Del Conte at her home page




Natali Del Conte's exuberant, informative, honest and refreshing transmissions may have just been recently received by me as of late - however - I am almost certain that the more I see of her in the world of everyday media = the more I'll keep digging her = and she will end-up in the top-ten of the 75 Hottest Women of the New Everyday Media listing to appear in my upcoming e-book The New Everyday Media suited for mystrawhat.com January 2009.
And, I just love that last name, Del "Conte`" for some reason ... ... ... ...

"Just Live Life"
Best of August Roses, John French mystrawhat.com$$$$$$$$$$$$ myspace.com/mosshead7 $$$$$$$$$$$$ http://theneweverydaymedia.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

JOHN HAHN said...

YES I THINK THE SHE LOOKS GREAT!I wish she would help me do my show.
I run a website at www.eastvalleycomputers.net and try to help people wiht there computer troubles.

JOHN HAHN said...

YES I THINK THE SHE LOOKS GREAT!I wish she would help me do my show.
I run a website at www.eastvalleycomputers.net and try to help people wiht there computer troubles.