Sunday, June 8, 2008

My New $100.00 OluKai Hiapo Flip-Flops Are Defintely the Most Comfortable I've Ever Owned...


OluKai Hiapo Flip-Flops - Men's
Item # 760175
$99.95

http://www.rei.com/product/760175

Dear Fox & Friends Weekend (Dave, Megan, Clayton & Super Smoking Red HOT Courtney):

Your reporting on the doctor who is claiming that flip-flops are worse for your health than high-heels is interesting. I believe in reflexology and even though I do not go around "prancing around in high heels and your cherry red lip stick" I certainly have experienced the difference between comfort, good health and technology Vs. non comfort, health and technology when it comes to shoes --- even flip flops.







This year I decided to forgo my Birks for some groovy flip flops and when I went to purchase some Rainbow sandals, I saw these for like $50.00 more = and once I tried them on I was sold.

I totally dig wearing these w/ my denim Levis = black, blue and organically faded blue w/ holes. And despite what any former model-fashion designer-stylist-reality show participant-blogger tells me, well, when it's up to me in the summer I'm wearing denim Levis and a tee-shirt = and, now, my OluKai Hiapo Flip-Flops.

Best of the Roses,
John French
myspace.com
myspace.com/mosshead7

http://theneweverydaymedia.blogspot.com/




No comments: