Thursday, March 19, 2009

Brian Kilmeade on Red Eye w/ Anna David



--- On Wed, 3/18/09, John French <> wrote:
From: John French <>
Subject: Brian Kilmeade on Red Eye w/ Anna David
To: redeye@foxnews.com, friends@foxnews.com
Cc: comments@foxnews.com, anna@annadavid.com,
<brian.kilmeade@foxnews.com>,
Date: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 4:07 AM


Speaking of Anna ---- I don't miss Anna Gilligan.

It's so weird - just earlier this morn I was thinking how Brian Kilmeade has not been on Red Eye in a long time and how he hasn't even been on Fox & Friends in a few days and how I've missed his wickedly deviant genius sense of delivering informative entertainment (= which what most oft referred to as the everyday NEWS) that only Greg Gutfeld and the Red Eye boys come close to pulling off - And, low and behold, Brian Kilmeade appears on Red Eye along w/ Anna David who I am revisiting for my 2009 Top 75 Hottest Women of the New Everyday Media to be released on mystrawhat.com when the yellow daffodils are in full bloom with iris in late April (w/ her new book, great You Tube posts and the fact she looks even hotter now than when I interviewed her and walked behind her on the West Side thinking what a great ass she has in blue jeans = I'm sure she'll be in) .... .... ....

In short, Red Eye was completely awesome last night / well, this early morn. And how can it not be with Brian Kilmeade = for he is truly awesome. Yeah, you all were right, you can't have enough Brian Kilmeade. I tune in everyday. That's why each and every Christmas all I ask for is the Brian Doll (which appears on the set of Fox & Friends from time to time --- which would make a nice edition on the Red Eye set in Brian's long absences).

"I'd like to introduce Fox News Channel's Brian Kilmeade = If intelligence were a flute, Leprechauns would finger him every St. Patty's Day!" --- hehehe--- that was great.

Oh, by the way, Border Line is one of Madonna's best songs if I might say so myself and was definitely worth getting kicked off the Quigley Catholic H.S. Football team as a freshmen for leaving practice early to go see live at the Civic Arena in Pittsburgh, PA w/ the Beastie Boys opening-up.

Best of the Roses,
Giovanni French
mystrawhat.com
theneweverydaymedia

p.s. "my best friend he shoots water rats and feeds them to his geece - don' cha think there's a place for you inbetween the sheets - come on now, honey, don't you wanna build a home for three - come on now, honey, don't you wanna live w/ me"
http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/LIVE-WITH-ME-lyrics-The-Rolling-Stones/A5574FF0164286B84825689A00259B5D

No comments: