Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"Hello" ...


"Hello" = (for Tonya on 2/3/09)

Sun is falling on the snow
Snow is gliding through the air
It's the beginning of February
Spring seems near thinking of you


No, I didn't say goodbye
So, I'll say hello


My fingers are falling on strings
Some kind of pattern with its sound
And I'm thinking of words for you
Notes, patterns & thoughts for you


The last time I saw you we were
High in a hearse with your fans (so high)
And then from the airport your call
I should have come to say "hi" ...

Thank you for being a friend ...
For your music, your song & soul
Leftover Thanksgiving w/ you & Rene


No, I didn't say goodbye
So, I'll say hello


(written today 2/3/09)









Best of the Roses,
john french
mystrawhat.com
theneweverydaymedia
myspace.com/mosshead7

No comments: