Saturday, December 13, 2008

After Wholefoods Shopping - Grilling Salmon in the Winter Outfit

So, this was taken this evening (12/13/08) after shopping at Whole Foods and is my grilling salmon on the back porch on an electric grill in the winter outfit = The salmon w/ fresh rosemary and the ratatouille as a side turned out to be a good dish = Thank you ... I'm not sure about my outfit but my thermal (waffle) from 1987 and my Jerry Garcia style pocket tee and my Levis and wool socks and Boston Birkenstocks sure felt fabulous.
Best of the Winter Roses,
John Alan French
mystrawhat.com
http://theneweverydaymedia.blogspot.com

1 comment:

outdoorgriller said...

That sounds good I usually grill fish in a foil packet.If you want more recipes or if you want to take a look at the collection of tips I have for grilling you can visit www.cookingandgrillinoutdoors.com