Sunday, November 2, 2008

Electric Election 2008: 24/7 Hot Everyday Coverage ...

Sure either way you vote Tuesday Nov. 4, 2008 history will be made. And that's cool. But what helps make this "Electric Election 2008" hot = is the way it's covered by totally smoking red hot women of the new everyday media = This "Electric Election 2008" is like the Super Bowl for these NEWS Corporations, stations, papers and media personalities.

And one presidential candidate will win. I know who I'm voting for and I know he will work his ass off for this country every single day he's in the White House - and not just as he did on the campaign trail. I'm looking forward to Nov. 4, 2008 and I'm looking forward to the next four years.

This is cool and hot. ..

And, speaking of hot, this "Electric Election 2008" coverage by these Women of The New Everyday Media is SO TOTALLY SMOKING RED HOT, if "Electric Election 2008" coverage were left-over Halloween candy, I'd eat them until I reached their creamy centers.



Brian Kilmeade: "Hey, John French! Let's see these SMOKING RED HOT Women of The New Everyday Media because, you know, I'm a Media Man on TV, the radio, in print and the-Net and I'm around these women of the media every single day so for me it's just as common as drinking a nice cold Coca-Cola everyday. However, Ivanka Trump (here with me now) = Yeah, well now, she's TOTALLY SMOKING RED HOT = A+++ +++ +++(+)"


Jill Dobson ...(sigh = how can you not totally luv her???)...








KO Kiran Chetry = (She's a real knock-out)









My Megyn Kelly







Riveting Robin Meade









HOT Heidi Collins






Jenna Lee and Lindsey Piegza, a market analyst at FTN Financial

No comments: