Saturday, May 3, 2008

Weatherman, Rick Reichmuth, Does "the Robot" = Persuaded by One Cajoling Greg Kelly

"Hey, Rick! I'm betting that you cannot still do the robot as good as you did at the first Fox News Channel Holiday party you attended." ...

Rick Reichmuth:

"Kelly, what are you talking about! Look at this shit 'sucka' - I am totally rockin' - This is how I got Julie Banderas, baby!"

Nicole Lapin:

"Wow, what a good trick, Rick!"


Linda Stouffer:

"Mesmerizing Robot, Rick!"

Erin Burnett:

"...and if you think that that's going to get you a date w/ me, Rick, well you are so wrong, buddy! I'm much more impressed w/ private planes, exotic places where I can horseback ride on a beach, investors, entrepreneurs passed the seed money phase and looking for the next round - preferably the one to take them public, media attention, me on TV, me in print and me and me, and me, and me!"

Samantha Davies:

"Yeah, that's great, Rick!"


Brooke Anderson:

"Yeah, this is the kind of fucking shit that I have to put-up-with everyday = Attention seeking media whores who'll do anything to be talked about on Gawker or in the Post --- Fucking great! I'd rather be in Sonoma or Mendocino w/ John French in a vineyard drinking wine and eating figs and having some fun!!!"

Juliet Huddy:

"Rick, you really should play dead if a Grizzly bear comes at you and not do the Robot! Yeah, my boyfriend, Dave, is an animal trainer on Animal Planet (he's so strong and really knows how to control animals) - Maybe we can have him do the weather w/ you! How cool!"

Shepard Smith:

"That's some good stuff there, Rick!"

Rick Reichmuth:

"And there it is, Greg Kelly! Boom! There it is!"

Best of the Roses, Giovanni French mystrawhat.com myspace.com/mosshead7

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Nicole Lapin