Monday, April 7, 2008

what amazing music _ Rhythm Sweet & Hot. ...

Heinz Hall at night

The Grand Lobby

Grand Box View


John French ;moss7@yahoo.com; wrote:
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 19:08:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: John French <moss7@yahoo.com>
Subject: what amazing music _ Rhythm Sweet & Hot. ...
To: rsh@wduq.org


what a amazing music _ i'm sitting in hand w/ some fine french champagne cognac and just really enjoying this saturday night w/ my wife and little-big Lhasa Apso, Parker Bean, w/ the help from your wonderful music selection from your show on 90.5 DUQ - Rhythm Sweet & Hot - and this email below will help describe how enjoy this style of music.



Best of the Roses, John

Sewickley, PA

John French <moss7@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 05:19:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: John French <moss7@yahoo.com>
Subject: =
To: friends@foxnews.com


P.S.S.S. And, I took my wife to see Lilith (from Fraiser) at the Pittsburgh Symphony Pop's Performance and I was pleasantly surprised and inspired - And feel I am not ready for a totally virtual world - I was so glad to be on a "date night" w/ my lovely hard working CPA wife after a nice light fare and drinks at Nine on Nine - And being in Heinz Hall reminded me of all the vents I saw there as a kid and when I had my own symphony tix in H.S. (when I was a senior) - And, in general, I felt a nostalgic connection w/ the past (being surrounded by grey hairs, no really though) as Lileth's hip dress glimmered and shimmered in the lights up on stage in front of the orchestra in their tuxedos and the elegant glam of Heinz Hall and the old standard music = I felt a connection to the time when there was no virtual reality and people interacted w/ each other in person for social, personal growth and entertainment. I mean, of course if you can't make a "live" performance then a "virtual" one is groovy way to catch-it ...


best of the Roses,

Giovanni French

mystrawhat.com

myspace.com/mosshead7

theneweverydaymedia.blogspot.com





You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.






You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

No comments: