Tuesday, September 9, 2008

meiko: (american folk rock / indie / pop) _ meiko's big week ...


From:


Date:
Sep 8, 2008 4:31 PM

Subject:
This Is A Big Week For Me!!!

Body:
"Helloooooooo!!!!!!Soooo this is a pretty big week for me and I wanted to tell you aboutsome stuff that's goin on...Today (Monday Sept. 8), I'm performing on the premiere episode of "TheBonnie Hunt Show"! Bonnie saw some videos of me on YouTube andinvited me on her first show to play...how cool!!! Robin Williams isthe other guest!!!Check out http://www.bonniehunt.com/ to see when it's on in your town(I know it's on NBC at Noon in L.A. and 2PM in New York...) -- Setyour TiVos if you'll be at work or school!...On Tuesday (Sept. 9), my CD is FINALLY in stores! This is the firsttime I've ever had a CD in stores and I'm sooo excited! Check yourlocal Best Buy or Borders for CDs..... if you don't have one close to you, you can get it on Amazon.com Here
If you live around Los Angeles, I'm doing a little in-storeperformance and CD signing at the Borders in Hollywood on Tuesday (theone on the corner of Sunset and Vine) - it starts at 7PM...I've never done a CD signing either so come see me!!! It's FREE and all ages!!!On Thursday (Sept. 11), I'll be in NY to perform on "Late Night withConan O'Brien" - holy shitballs!!!!Be sure to tune in and cheer me on - I will need your sweet vibes!)So that's it...... I hope to see yall on Tuesday at Borders - and ifyou can't make it, wish me luck!!!*meeeeeeks"


i can buy into this folk lore ...




http://www.myspace.com/meiko





Best of West Hollywood Roses,

John French


theneweverydaymedia.blogspot.com



No comments: