Friday, September 5, 2008

the Legitimatcy of Everyday Media Content, Intent and Projects _ ...


--- On Fri, 9/5/08, John French <mosshead7@yahoo.com> wrote:
From: John French <mosshead7@yahoo.com>
Subject: the Legitimatcy of Everyday Media Content, Intent and Projects _ RE: To: "Redacted Dicky" <dredacted@(redacted).com>
Cc: today@nbc.com, evening@cbsnews.com, couricandco@cbs.com, friends@foxnews.com, ontherecord@foxnews.com, robin&company@cnn.com, headlinenews@cnn.com, caffertyfile@cnn.com, squawk@cnbc.com, americasnewsroom@foxnews.com, am@cnn.com, redeye@foxnews.com, heydave@cbsnews.com, cnnnewsroom@cnn.com, comments@foxnews.com, feedback@foxnews.com, scoop@huffingtonpost.com, letters@latimes.com, letters@nypost.com, letters@nytimes.com, letters@rollingstone.com, editor@esquire.com
Date: Friday, September 5, 2008, 9:19 AM

Dicky:

With all due respect, when you state, "these type of continuous emails" and then quote me on the type of email I use for my "everyday media" projects including my blog theneweverydaymedia.blogspot.com and my web site mystrawhat.com which includes "everyday media" oriented e-books, and then you continue to state that you do not consider these "legitimate" --- (and, i guess, by that you mean not "news worthy") --- well, that is just your opinion --- as FNC's Red Eye mentioned "John French" and mystrawhat.com (and the annual Hottest Women of Everyday Media listing I do) on its show based upon the type of continuous emails I compose and send on behalf of my "everyday media" project(s).

I guess you don't get it.
The emails I compose and send on behalf of my "everyday media" projects are merely content for my "everyday media" project(s) = and the "everyday media" project(s) are 1). to engage the media like it wants and has welcomed to be engaged and 2). to provide content for my "everyday media" project(s) that I consider "NEWS worthy."
You all force feed us (the viewers) what you believe is "NEWS worthy" - (even though it is agenda driven).
My "everyday media" project is a chance for "everyday Joe's" like me to have the opportunity to engage the media and its viewers.
Thus, if you don't get what I am trying to do and, yes, creating "static" here - well, I'm through tuning-in to you so, thus, out-of-site-out-of-mind but, yet, I'll keep you in mind if there are any stories or ideas that you will define as "legitimate" and therefore worth while for me to share with you and consider including you in on (like you've requested) but I am turned-off here and again will turn-off your channel and refrain from turning it on (except for "redacted").
Lastly, I enjoy approval and engagement and camaraderie from many "newsworthy" personalities within the mainstream world of everyday media = based upon the same exact emails I have sent here that you are referring to - so I am insulted by you and your words and your intent and, yes, I am turned off and will indeed refrain from
viewing alltogther (except for "redacted"). .
Best of the Roses, John French
mystrawhat.com $$$$$$$$$$$$ theneweverydaymedia.com




p.s. what a dick = i guess that's why you're "dicky" = fitting.

No comments: