Wednesday, February 20, 2008

MIchelle Collins Rocks Red Eye (again) = Best Week Ever or Best Show Ever???


... Just when I thought I could not possibly enjoy Red Eye with the brilliant "sack pack" - front man, Greg Gutfeld, and mates Bill Schulz and Andy Levy any more than I already do --- Tonight's/this morn's show (it's on at 3 a.m. so I get so confused about which day it is) with Michelle Collins and Noelle Hancock and Ivana Milicevic, starring in Witless Protection Program (who talked about eating "brains" - her dad worked at the salughter-house), was one of the best Red Eye's I've seen === Which, for me, translates into proof of its everyday consistency...

In comparison to my post below about ShowBiz Tonight's Special on Hollywood Cheaters and what I said about Sienna Miller, Michelle Collins is the kind of woman you can wake-up with and not feel the need to run but just hang out and have some fun (and even attend one of her family's Bar Mitzvahs w/ her)...

If hilarious stand-up comedians with nice lips, hair and eyes were eggs, I'd dip my breakfast sausage in her everyday after sunrise ...


Best of Sun Rise Roses,


Giovanni French



*************************************************************************************


"Big Hands I Know You're the One" ...

bestweekever.tv ------------------------- myspace.com/youcantmakeitup

"When I'm out walking I strut my stuff And I'm so strung out I'm high as a kite I just might stop to check you out.
[chorus] Let me go on like a Blister in the sun Let me go on Big hands, I know you're the one.
Body and beats, I stain my sheets I don't even know why My girlfriend, she's at the end, She is starting to cry.
Let me go on like a Blister in the sun Let me go on Big hands, I know you're the one."

No comments: