Sunday, February 17, 2008

Who Looks Hot for a Sunday Morning February 17, 2008?

Ainsley Earhardt = A+++

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,258373,00.html

Nice legs ... And, I like that you haven't been playing that dumb blonde, "oh, I'm just a woman part," during a transmission which is broadcasted world wide. C'mon, now, from the south or not, you are an American woman (...plenty women of the south kickass and are so so so hot like "my ex" Tiffanny Babjak from Hilton Head Island, S.C. now Tiffany White from Athens, GA.) = And you can certainly be feminine and love clothes, shopping, fashion, pink, girly things and, yet, be strong, independent, smart, articulate, and liberated. This is the reason you weren't on my 2008 listing = Although after the other night's appearance on Red Eye, I am very hopeful for you through-out the year of 2008 to make it happen on my new everyday media blog and my 2009 Top Hottest listing...

BTW, Check out these two blogs: I find these women more & more appealing everyday =

http://itsmejulia.com/ http://stylebymaryrambin.com/

Best of Organic Roses,
Giovanni French
mystrawhat.com

P.S. Each quarter I will tabulate the number of "A+++" each hottie of the new everyday media receives and then the hottie of the new everyday media who receives the most that quarter will have a dozen roses delivered to their place of work and sent by one Giovanni French...

P.S.S. There will be a wider range of everyday media women (hence the name, "the new everyday media") to include different types of mdeia such as, bloggers, editors, journalists, designers, models, actors, radio personalities, authors, musicians and artists --- basically, anybody who uses a medium to enter the world of "the new everyday media" --- more like in my 2008 Top 50 Listing and Shout-outs compared to my past ones. Of course, this includes women of everyday media who are "on air" via NEWS and E!ntertainment NEWS programs...

No comments: