Tuesday, February 19, 2008

hauntingly captivating & quite intriguing in terms of raw, impulsive aesthetically pleasing everyday compositions = i just had to post it.

...this pic is so hauntingly captivating & quite intriguing in terms of raw, impulsive aesthetically pleasing everyday compositions = i just had to post it. But, yet again, like Jagger sings, "It's the Singer Not the Song," off of the gorgeous album "December's Children (And Everybody's)" = Is it the picture or the woman behind it that has me so intrigued and in wonderment like "when the stars go blue." ...



--- [I just had my last round of bloodwork done this morning (see the band aid, I’m petrified of needles, it was awful). I’m now having to wait on the results in Darien, CT. Instead of waiting in the office like a good sick girl (but I have to wait 2 hours) I found a designer resale store called Roundabout. Designer resale is my favorite!!! This Tracy Reese cream beaded dress for $210 has never been worn. In debate to buy because I would have to get it taken in. Although the beading is really intricate, def worth the $210.] MoeBags.com StylebyMaryRambin.com

No comments: