Thursday, February 21, 2008

Fwd: RE: Little Peace of Mind; Iconoclasts (M. Albright + A. Judd); Who Are you Polly Maggoo?

In lieu of an auto programmed response, this is a classy, personable touch and I would expect nothingless from the Sundance Channel ...

feedback@sundancechannel.com wrote:
Subject: RE: Little Peace of Mind; Iconoclasts (M. Albright + A. Judd); Who Are you Polly Maggoo?
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 10:55:09 -0500
From: <feedback@sundancechannel.com>
To: "John French" <mosshead7@yahoo.com>

Thank you for your comments.  We are pleased that you enjoy our programming!


From: John French [mailto:mosshead7@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2008 3:42 PM
To: feedback@sundancechannel.com
Subject: Little Peace of Mind; Iconoclasts (M. Albright + A. Judd); Who Are you Polly Maggoo?

Everday I am thanful and grateful for an everyday............
 
Today I realized that SunDance is part of my lifestyle - the catalogue I buy from; the Channel I watch; and the place I hope to have a stop or many stops along my journey of being me ............
 
Today I watched Little Peace of Mind; Iconoclasts (M. Albright + A. Judd); Who Are you Polly Maggoo? and feel quite refreshed and inspired..............
 
Cheers to SunDance, I am thankful and grateful you can be part of my everyday............
 
Best of Pittsburgh's Rusted ROSES,
"John French" / John Alan Conte Jr.
Everyday There's Something = Soon to Be Released Mid January 2008
 
StrawHat Productions

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.


Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

No comments: