Monday, April 7, 2008

Watching Greg & Megyn Kelly This Friday Afternoon from Men'sGrill at (redacted) Country Club


John French mosshead7@yahoo.com> wrote:
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 22:21:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: John French <mosshead7@yahoo.com
Subject: Watching Greg & Megyn Kelly This Friday Afternoon from Men'sGrill at (redacted) Country Club
To: billandmegyn@foxnews.com
CC: greg.kelly@foxnews.com, megyn.kelly@foxnews.com


This Friday afternoon I was watching Greg & Megyn Kelly at 5pm from the men's grillroom at (redacted) Country Club.


Originally I just stopped by to make a couple reservations and I stopped in the men's grill to see th enew renovations and they had these new leather Manhattan chairs in front of a big LCD HD TV so I was urged to sit down and try them out and relax. So I did. It was so cozy.


And i changed the channel to FNC and the next thing you know I had a vodka on the rocks w/ a splash of soda and a lemon & lime in hand and I was watching Greg & Megyn w/ Oliver North, Dick Morris and the Body-language-expert from O'reilly -which I dig.


Megyn looked so hot.


In fact, she is so hot. Moreover, she has one of the most engaging, dynamic, pleasant dispositions and deliveries of any anchor I've seen on TV since the 70's.


I just really dig her in a natural, organic kind of way...



Megyn is the hottest newswoman of the new everyday media = A+++ +++ +++ +++



I'm done w/ posers and pretentious, narcissistic monsters who are selfish and only out for themselves - I probably never should have fed-into that crap in the first place but I found it so absurdly funny - and even more so how pissed-off it made women (and a few men) that I was acknowledging, promoting and giving (whatever the hell) credibility (I fucking have) to this train-wreck...


I'm sorry too if I let anyone down = including myself ...


Best of Organic Roses,
Giovanni French
mystrawhat.com

http://theneweverydaymedia.blogspot.com/




You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.





You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

No comments: