Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fw: Wow, you're on Bill Maher ...

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry


From: mosshead7@yahoo.com
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 22:09:48 +0000
To: S.E. Cupp<secupp@redsecupp.com>
ReplyTo: mosshead7@yahoo.com
Cc: redeye@foxnews.com<redeye@foxnews.com>; situationroom@cnn.com<situationroom@cnn.com>; larryking@cnn.com<larryking@cnn.com>; worldnews@abcnews.com<worldnews@abcnews.com>; evening@cbsnews.com<evening@cbsnews.com>; hannity@foxnews.com<hannity@foxnews.com>; 360@cnn.com<360@cnn.com>; showbiztonight@cnn.com<showbiztonight@cnn.com>
Subject: Wow, you're on Bill Maher ...

I'll be tuning-in and dropping-out from all other media (well, at least, trying to) for the "new" HBO Bill Maher w/ you ... Yeah, I "called it" ... You're the "right" answer to Julia Allison. (I haven't met you yet in person so I'm not certain if I can compare and contrast anything else) ...

Best of Rusted Roses,
mystrawhat.com
$ Gianni French
New Media Madness: an everyday art 2010 - 2011

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry


From: Anonymous <noreply-comment@blogger.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 06:20:35 -0700 (PDT)
To: <mosshead7@yahoo.com>
Subject: [My Straw Hat] New comment on S.E. Cupp; Alison Rosen; Diana Falzone; Red Eye Fu....

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "S.E. Cupp; Alison Rosen; Diana Falzone; Red Eye Fu...":

Sarah Palin deserves to be released into the wild and hunted down like these wolves she needs a taste of her own medicine. Go Judd and S.P. is SATAN



Posted by Anonymous to My Straw Hat at October 8, 2010 10:28 PM

No comments: