Sunday, March 8, 2009

S.E. Cupp; Alison Rosen; Diana Falzone; Red Eye Fun; Ashley Judd ... ... ... ...

S.E. Cupp (far left) on the set of Red Eye w/ Red Eye's Bill Schulz (on her immediate left), Greg Gutfeld (in front) and New Kids on the Block "Still Hangin' Tough"


--- On Fri, 3/6/09, John French <> wrote:
From: John French <>

Subject: Red Eye w/ S.E. Cupp and Master Baden
To: redeye@foxnews.com
Cc: comments@foxnews.com, americasnewsroom@foxnews.com, hannity@foxnews.com, oreilly@foxnews.com, friends@foxnews.com, rachelmarsden@yahoo.com
Date: Friday, March 6, 2009, 9:46 AM



Dear Greg, TV's Andy (Blue Eyes) and Bill "Dapper" Schulz:

What another amazingly brilliant show w/ S.E. Cupp and Master Baden.

You know, every time a SunDance catalog is delivered I sift through it and think how I could live inside that magazine = those girls are so inviting and welcoming and so does the setting they're in = it looks so perfect to me = However, last night (well, actually, early early this morning in between 3am - 4 am EST) while I was watching Red Eye, I realized that I could also live on that set too with you, Master Baden and S.E. Cupp = wow, we'd have so much fun - but, of course, you would have to give S.E. and me some "quiet time" (well, quiet time for you while you are entranced by her delightful moans) = Yeah, I could live in that set w/ you just like Jean Paul Sartre's "No Exit"

Speaking of reading Jean Paul Sartre's "No Exit" = I have a large number of books that I have read that definitely enhances my mystique ... (that's funny that that study shows a lot of men lie about how many books they've read) ... (you know what other study you've discussed recently i found interesting? was the one about intelligence based upon what music you listen to) ...

And, well, uh, speaking of my mystique and S.E. Cupp above, S.E. Cupp is so TOTALLY SMOKING RED HOT = A++++++++++

In fact, if so TOTALLY SMOKING RED HOT = A++++++++++ were a canvas, I'd apply many many strokes to her while listening to some cool music, stoned & immaculate, living in & capturing the here & now

Oh, and BTW, it is just "another word for a bird"

Best of the Roses, Giovanni French
mystrawhat.com
http://theneweverydaymedia.blogspot.com/


$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

--- On Thu, 3/5/09, John French <> wrote:
From: John French <>

Subject: Red Eye the past few nights (really the wee wee hours of early morn)
To: redeye@foxnews.com
Date: Thursday, March 5, 2009, 5:32 AM



Dear Greg, Tv's Andy (Blue Eyes) and Bill "Dapper" Schulz:


GOOP!

Yeah, so, uhmn. I'd like to thank you for all the joy you bring into my life --- I'll be going to a farm and taking pictures of a bird also known as a _ _ _ _ and then some round type things in a gym used for exercising also known as _ _ _ _ _ for your viewing enjoyment (or whatever you sick perverted bastards do there at FNC and in your luxurious apartments in Manhattan) ... which speaking of, the next time I am there, I'm going to ask S.E. Cupp for drinks and dinner at the Four Seasons. Do you think she'd go w/ me? Then after that I would like to meet up with you and Alison Rosen because I'd like to buy us all some rounds and then have Alison Rosen kiss me because it looks like her lips would taste yummy and therefore produce a pleasant smell on my lips that I could smell while walking back to some hotel ... ... ... ...


Best of the Roses,
Giovanni French

mystrawhat.com
theneweverydaymedia








Diana Falzone








Diana Falzone w/ Juliet Huddy








3 comments:

mjjmeadows said...

Bill Schultz has the physical features of a full sized dwarf. Im serious, really look at him, his bug eyes and over in charge nose scream chromosomal dwarf mapping. He reminds me of a 6 ft version of the dad from little people, big world. Plus he's just an all around d-bag, love the show otherwise.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Bill is a poor copy of a human. Almost orc-like.

Anonymous said...

Sarah Palin deserves to be released into the wild and hunted down like these wolves she needs a taste of her own medicine. Go Judd and S.P. is SATAN