Friday, November 21, 2008

One of the Hottest Things About President Elect Obama: Amber Lee Ettinger "the Obama Girl" ...

President Elect Obama and Amber Lee Ettinger "the Obama Girl" ...







Insert Comment Here _____________________























--- On Thu, 11/20/08, John French <> wrote:
From: John French
Subject: Bill, Wow, You're Good! = (rockin' out w/ Amber Lee Ettinger, the Obama Girl)...
To: oreilly@foxnews.com, comments@foxnews.com, redeye@foxnews.com
Date: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 9:11 PM

Bill, I gotta hand it to you ... Just when I thought you were so off the mark (yesterday) w/ your ongoing tyrannical, oppressive, police state, non sensible rant about how you want to waste more precious tax payer dollars on this stupid outdated reefer madness shit to deal with "the pot problem in San Francisco" (-which I wouldn't even watch yesterday to give you the ratings even if I were home -anyway) when our money can be so desperately better spent combatting crimes where there are actual victims; terrorism; the failed economy; homelesesness and hunger, you have on Amber Lee Ettinger, the Obama Girl, and rock it.

Yeah, I come home from a busy day today and was changing in the bedroom and turn on the TV and, of course, it happened to be on FNC from watching Megyn Kelly this morn and, wow, you're rockin' out w/ Amber Lee Ettinger, the Obama Girl...

Brilliant!!!

And, you know your interview w/ her made me open my eyes to see what a star she is now and how their plan influenced a lot of people in a fun way = like you both said, "satire is good for the country" =

Well, you two inspired me to have Amber Lee Ettinger, the Obama Girl, as one of my Top 75 2009 Hottest Women of the New Everyday Media I will be posting on mystrawhat.com sometime this January when releasing my latest e-book, The New Everyday Media, on mystrawhat.com

Yeah, and I think tomorrow morn I'm gonna blog this email to you on http://theneweverydaymedia.blogspot.com/ w/ pics of TOTALLY SMOKING RED HOT Amber Lee Ettinger, the Obama Girl = A++++++++++++

Best of the Roses,
John French

mystrawhat.com
http://theneweverydaymedia.blogspot.com/




No comments: