Friday, November 21, 2008

No More Words

No More Words

 

There's so many times I want to talk about it

Just to talk about it – Talk about it but

Really nothing I can think or say is right

 

Driving down city streets inside headlights

Ah, maybe we can make it work tonight

So, what was it I did wrong? I don't know

 

I don't know what to say – What to say

What's gonna help make me understand

It's just a future eating fight if I don't pray

 

But I won't let you go and I won't go

So I don't know but I'm here to try

And I love the together we provide

 

I won't let myself get in the way anymore

It's just you who's important to me anyway

It's just you who I love every single day

 

Words are on the ground like shattered glass

There to be left behind but watch your step

And I'll watch mine – You're such a hep cat

 

Did I tell you I like your new hair and ways

You're like my dream I dreamt every day

The girl who broke in and stole my heart away

 

written the 20th of November 2008

 

Best of the Roses,

John French

mystrawhat.com

theneweverydaymedia


No comments: