Friday, February 15, 2008

Promises

John French <mosshead7@yahoo.com> wrote:
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 23:33:28 -0800 (PST)
From: John French <mosshead7@yahoo.com>
Subject: Promises
To: Julia Allison <julia@juliaallison.com>

Dear Julia,
 
For three days my mind's "been in the loose palace of exile playing strange games w/ the girls from the Isles."
 
And, I've been thinking of variations for this poem of mine in my head and when I read your post about magic 8-ball i-tunes shuffle w/ that cool little eighties number "Promises, Promises," I thought maybe I should write it.
 
Promises (by John French)
 
he heard plenty of promises
most like an empty vessel
and yet had the taste of wine
 
written February 12, 2008
         2:30 a.m. EST
 
Best of Organic Pink & Red Roses, John
 
 
Everyday There's Something = Released January 25, 2008
New Work In Progress: The New Everyday Media @ theneweverydaymedia.com 

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.


Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

No comments: