Friday, February 15, 2008

Megyn I Hope Someone Is Taking You to Le Cirque for Lunch Today as You ...

John French <mosshead7@yahoo.com> wrote:
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 07:26:08 -0800 (PST)
From: John French <mosshead7@yahoo.com>
Subject: Megyn I Hope Someone Is Taking You to Le Cirque for Lunch Today as You ...
To: americasnewsroom@foxnews.com

Megyn, you look so so so smoking hot today (= A++++) that I hope someone is taking you to Le Cirque for lunch today. I know I would...
 
Worldwide food experts have ranked it among the best restaurants in the world. The atmosphere is exciting, elegant and cheerful.
www.lecirque.com - Cached
 
 
Best of Organic Pink, White & Red Roses,
John French mystrawhat.com
Everyday There's Something = Released January 25, 2008
New Work In Progress: The New Everyday Media @ theneweverydaymedia.com 
StrawHat Productions

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.


Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

No comments: