Monday, August 1, 2016

Fwd: FNC + MSNBC Car Service Music

How's things where you are? 

Good wishes,
John

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: John Conte Jr <mosshead7@yahoo.com>
Date: July 29, 2016 at 7:06:00 AM EDT
To: "friends@foxnews.com" <friends@foxnews.com>, joe@msnbc.com
Cc: "gutfeld@foxnews.com" <gutfeld@foxnews.com>, "Rachel@msnbc.com" <Rachel@msnbc.com>
Subject: FNC + MSNBC Car Service Music

American Mornings with Soledad O'Brian and Bill Hemmer is a show I used to watch everyday.
Then I started watching Fox & Friends until that girl from the View joined.
Since I've been watching Morning Joe.

On a few occasions I emailed to Fox & Friends I can imagine a fresh optimistic eager Brian Kilmeade getting into his Town Car Service predawn and the driver knowing "In the City" must play when approaching Manhattan.

For Joe S. of Morning Joe, I'm thinking the Byrds with Florida boy Gram Parsons SweetHeart of the Rodeo album 100 Years.   

I see hope in the Car Service music that the producers will help America "Come Together" ---

"Architecture is like frozen music" --and through out history we have built ways for each other from generation to generation to help navigate civilization. Our bridges of humanity.

Good wishes,
John
mystrawhat.com
&
TheNewEveryDayMedia.com

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: