Monday, December 24, 2012

Greg Gutfeld: Not Afraid of My Own 2 Cents @# The Necessary "Joy of Hate"

Not Afraid of My Own 2 Cents @# The Necessary "Joy of Hate"


Greg, after picking-up your latest bad habit called “The Joy Of Hate” I am about halfway through your latest book "The Joy of Hate: How to Triumph over Whiners in the Age of Phony Outrage"  this Xmas Eve. ARE YOU ON DRUGS?! Really, either you're on drugs or you're a genius. .. (or both, I guess, considering the last 3 presidents have been recreational drug users + JFK “hittin’ it up for his war torn & fray back”). @ any rate, you're surely breaking new ground here 1). by having this book published 2). having it "in your own words" w/ out some paranoid editor over your shoulder saying "no we must take this out --- you can't publish that like this" ... So I am here to declare it is so far funny, compelling, raw-truth (@least according to you), + my fingers hurt from holding it it's that cutting edge & smokin’ red hot & henceforth I can't put it down (literally or figuratively). Cheers, Old Sport. ..
We'll always have the CAF in Emmaus, PA discussing common grounds of the Organic Harvest grounds of Rodale Inst. (in which you and my family got paid from). ..
 
Best of Christmas Roses,
New Media Matters: an everyday art
@ mystrawhat.com

No comments: