Saturday, November 26, 2011

Wilco, "Standing O", Overture Hall, Madison, WI, October 5, 2011



How can you tell You're under a spell You're compromised You're miles away Slow How can you know When you're aiming low There's nothing in your heart Don't feel it in your soul No standing O O O Maybe you've noticed I'm not ashamed Of anything that I've done Maybe you've noticed that I'm not the same As almost anyone Why can't you see You look funny to me You trip and fall I catch it all O How can you know When you're aiming low You're curling up You're crawling now No standing O O O Maybe you're saying no this time Dance right around my bones It's o.k. I'll be fine I won't follow you home Instead I turn my mood on a dime I'm finally off my back I come from a long, long line I mope and I cry and attack OW OW How can you tell You're under my spell Compromised Miles away No standing O O O Maybe you've noticed I'm not afraid Of everything that I've done Maybe you've noticed I'm not the same As almost anyone Instead turn my mood on a dime I'm finally off of my back I come from a long, long line I mope and I cry and attack How can you tell How can you tell = by WILCO

Best of When the Roses BLoom Again, mystrawhat.com & the new everyday media

New Media Madness: an everyday art

No comments: