Friday, March 25, 2011

Rich $

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: "mosshead7@" <mosshead7@>
To: "am@cnn.com" <am@cnn.com>
Sent: Fri, March 25, 2011 7:38:58 AM
Subject: Rich $

What is rich? $

The otherday I awoke and I hear Ali Velshi's booming straight ahead voice and Christine Romans and they're talking about money and everybody is so dire - better listen up if you wanna make it through the apocalypse. ..

A couple hours ago I woke up from a dream where I was @ this posh beach side resort w/ Keith and Mick and at one point my behavior was a little erratic and I was drinking too much even for Mick and Keith (well, esp Mick) and they confronted me and I told them to fuck off and go ahead and go ... That I didn't need them. And when I saw their surprise (genuine) I apologized and we all hugged.

And Keith broke out this original song impromptu on the guitar.

The words were cool - the versus the chorus ... And it was all mapped out for me on the guitar ... Keith was right in front of me playing.

I felt rich. I woke feeling rich that I had a cool song (words and music). In my mind I went over the chords and made some adjustments for my level of playing.

Then a fell asleep and just woke up and I forgot but only parts ...
"Oh, you don't love me anymore
You're gonna walk right out the door
Take your things like you did before

....

Fuck. Well, at least I have the sound of the chords in my head and those words to work with ... And having a song to sing makes me feel rich.

Best of the Roses, mystrawhat.com & the neweveryday media

New Media Madness: an everyday art

p.s. f

No comments: