Thursday, August 26, 2010

i predict will be divorced in 2 yrs of marriage

gee, when i look back on this email and others i was sending at this time (on the BP big oil "spill" and the games = and, well, D.C. culture) and then, at the time, actually being in D.C. at the Georgetown Ritz Carlton for a week and hanging out around there, I feel I had "an epiphany" of some sorts (and I guess D.C. did too = "the unexplained resignation" of whom I'm talking about = Peter Orszag and his GMA fiancee) = And, well, I almost felt like "I took a little of D.C. back w/ me to Pittsburgh" (which, i seem to have lost already, probably for the good! i guess. especially in some current political circles of the day = according to polls and preliminary elections :) ...


----- Forwarded Message ----
From: John French <mosshead7@;
To: GMA <gma@abcnews.com>; Good Morning America <gma@abctv.com>; am@cnn.com; friends@foxnews.com; squawk@cnbc.com; today@nbc.com; heydave@cbsnews.com; scoop@huffingtonpost.com; letters@nypost.com
Sent: Thu, June 10, 2010 8:44:17 AM
Subject: i predict will be divorced in 2 yrs of marriage

one of you is engaged to someone in the Obama Admin (more jobless claims this month, Mr., good job? but who cares when you got the power, huh) ... at any rate, once married i give this marriage 2 yrs.

you know, having spent many summers on Hilton Head Island i got used to seeing beautiful women w/ dorks. however, friends of mine who i'd invite to the Port Royal Plantation house just could not get over how and why these beautiful women are w/ dorks.
i knew.

but what's more intriguing to me is how these dorks learn to "control" their women --- and not their own insecurities.


--- On Thu, 6/10/10, John French <mosshead7@; wrote:


From: John French <mosshead7;
Subject: Norah Jones on GMA
To: "GMA" <gma@abcnews.com>, "Good Morning America" <gma@abctv.com>
Cc: today@nbc.com, heydave@cbsnews.com, friends@foxnews.com, am@cnn.com, headlinenews@cnn.com, squawk@cnbc.com, redeye@foxnews.com
Date: Thursday, June 10, 2010, 8:33 AM

George,

Thanks for providing me w/ a little bit of GMA content that doesn't want to make me puke in my mouth and flip the station - like ... well, gotta go now - gonna flip or gonna puke.


--- On Thu, 6/10/10, John French <mosshead7@; wrote:


From: John French <mosshead7@;
Subject: Ken Arnold's threats?! (oil and gas consultant)
To: am@cnn.com, friends@foxnews.com, today@nbc.com, squawk@cnbc.com, heydave@cbsnews.com, "Good Morning America" <gma@abctv.com>, "GMA" <gma@abcnews.com>, headlinenews@cnn.com, scoop@huffingtonpost.com, letters@latimes.com, letters@nypost.com, letters@nytimes.com
Date: Thursday, June 10, 2010, 8:23 AM


Ken Arnold's threats on American Morning seem right in line and from the deep pockets of big oil.

Yeah, they are the victims here. Right.

But, yeah, they perceive themselves as victims here and will make Americans pay = even more if they don't get their way(s).

Fuck you..



--- On Thu, 6/10/10, John French <mosshead7@; wrote:


From: John French <mosshead7@;
Subject: Why don't you take a good look at yourself and describe what you see, And Baby, Baby, Baby, do you like it?
To: am@cnn.com, today@nbc.com, squawk@cnbc.com, "GMA" <gma@abcnews.com>, "Good Morning America" <gma@abctv.com>, friends@foxnews.com, headlinenews@cnn.com, heydave@cbsnews.com, redeye@foxnews.com
Date: Thursday, June 10, 2010, 8:13 AM


Walkin' in the park just the other day, Baby,
What do you, what do you think I saw? Crowds of people sittin' on the grass withflowers in their hair said, "Hey, Boy, do you wanna score?" And you know how it is; I really don't know what time it was, woh, oh, So I asked them if I could stay awhile. I didn't notice but it had got very dark and Iwas really, Really out of my mind. Just then a policeman stepped up to me and askedus said, "Please, hey, would we care to all get in line, Get in line." Well you know, They asked us to stay for tea andhave some fun, Oh, oh, he said that his friends would all dropby, ooh. Why don't you take a good look at yourself anddescribe what you see, And Baby, Baby, Baby, do you like it? There you sit, sitting spare like a book on ashelf rustin' Ah, not trying to fight it. You really don't care if they're coming, oh, oh, I know that it's all a state of mind, ooh. If you go down in the streets today, Baby, youbetter, You better open your eyes. Folk down there really don't care, really don't care, don't care, really don't Which, which way the pressure lies, So I've decided what I'm gonna do now. So I'm packing my bags for the Misty Mountains Where the spirits go now, Over the hills where the spirits fly, ooh. I really don't know.

Artist : Led Zeppelin
Song : Misty Mountain Hop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLvXLp4f1gs






No comments: