Monday, May 18, 2009

"to Love and to Serve"


I have to agree with President Obama when he said how proud he is of the graduating class of Notre Dame 2009 for the way the handled controversy and debate.

I also agree with him saying that this class of 2009 has a tremendous opportunity and a tremendous responsibility like no other generation ....


Until I watched this speech yesterday I was going to call the current book of poems I started early spring of 2009 "New Beginnings" however I am now going to call this new book of poems "Everyday New Beginnings" --- I honor momentous events like graduation and such that are major benchmarks and rituals in life's journey and yet there can be, there should be and there oft are significant new beginnings everyday that bring us to communion with our immediate environment and the cosmos as well ...


By the way, I have finished my last book "the new everyday media" and it is being worked on by my web developer of several years to be placed on mystrawhat.com and include many poems of mine and also what you're really waiting for the Top 75 Hottest Women of New Everyday Media 2009. When "the new everyday media" is fully developed it will be placed as an e-book on mystrawhat.com with the others.
Best of the Roses,
John French
mystrawhat.com
&
theneweverydaymedia


No comments: