Sunday, May 10, 2009

Fw: RE: added your song to my profile + what about an autographed CD for me???



--- On Sat, 5/9/09, jenniferleonhardt.com <jenniferleonhardt.com> wrote:
From: jenniferleonhardt.com <jenniferleonhardt.com>
Subject: RE: added your song to my profile + what about an autographed CD for me???
To: John French
Date: Saturday, May 9, 2009, 12:32 PM


You got it, John, we are reprinting for another run, I should have it to you in a couple weeks- cheers for adding Make it the Mountain! ;) and for staying in touch ;)

You rock,
JL



Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 06:41:45 -0700
From: John French
Subject: added your song to my profile + what about an autographed CD for me???
To: jenniferleonhardt.com

How's my Austin, TX friend?
I'm still hoping you make it up to Pittsburgh and play my friends venue Mr. Small's Theatre.
Well, at any rate, I added one of your songs to my MySpace profile www.myspace.com/mosshead7
And, hey, how about sending me an autographed CD of yours? I keep it w/ my collection from artists like Gary Louris of the Jayhawks, Jay Farar of Son Volt and Uncle Tupelo and Ween of Ween who has rolled through Mr. Smalls Theatre and I've hung out with ...
You can send to my home:
John Alan Conte, Jr.
Sewickley, PA
Best of the Roses, John
mystrawhat.com





Insert movie times and more without leaving Hotmail®. See how.

No comments: