Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Why the Emails?! ...



--- On Wed, 12/31/08, John French; wrote:
From: John French;
Subject: "the Half Time Report w/ Mike Baker" --- Monday Night's Red Eye ...
To: redeye@foxnews.com
Cc: comments@foxnews.com, friends@foxnews.com, MarcLamontHill@temple.edu, secupp1000@yahoo.com
Date: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 4:41 AM

The other night after the show, I had a dream that Bill Shulz, Andy Levy, Professor Marc Lamont Hill, Mike Baker and S.E. Cupp met me in the back of Cafe Lafortuna when they were finished taping Red Eye.
From there we went to an apartment in Brooklyn Heights of a friend of mine (-we get along-) and we were having such a smashing time = S.E. Cupp was the last one to leave. S.E. asked me what the meaning of all the emails were....

Actually, I don't know.

I think I started off tired, bored and frustrated by every day media trying to dictate what I should think and what I should think or deem newsworthy --- Thus believing that every day media is not from a dictatorship (unless you live somewhere like Iran of course) and it should truly be "interactive media" listening to the feedback of everyday people for suggestions, comments and ideas to make it more dynamic and engaging --- so I started emailing --- then it progressed into using mystrawhat.com and my poetry e-books into e-books w/ titles in regards to everyday media -including not only my poetry but some write-ins and replies and a Top Hottest Women of Everyday Media listing to further engage people of the new everydaymedia and its viewers. ...all part of an interactive media project/experiment = as a form of new media art.

Best of New Year Roses,
John mystrawhat.com
http://theneweverydaymedia.blogspot.com

"awake from your dogmatic slumbers"

No comments: