Saturday, November 29, 2008

This Morn I'm Thankful for Smokin' HOT Women of Media like Patti Ann Browne On-Air Today ...

--- On Thu, 11/27/08, John French <> wrote:
From: John French <>
Subject: This Morn I'm Thankful for Smokin' HOT Women of Media like Patti Ann Browne On-Air Today ...
To: redeye@foxnews.com, americasnewsroom@foxnews.com, cnnnewsroom@cnn.com, headlinenews@cnn.com, robin&company@cnn.com, am@cnn.com, friends@foxnews.com, today@nbc.com, heydave@cbsnews.com, scoop@huffingtonpost.com, letters@latimes.com, letters@nypost.com, letters@nytimes.com, letters@reason.com, feedback@foxbusiness.com, feedback@foxnews.com, feedback@holytaco.com, feedback@wsjournalreport.com, "Voicers NY Daily News" <voicers@edit.nydailynews.com>
Cc: patti.ann.browne@foxnews.com, comments@foxnews.com
Date: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 11:05 AM

Really, it's amazing and an overlooked reason for thanks --- Thus, I am thankful for TOTALLY SMOKING RED HOT  Women of the New Everyday Media like Patti Ann Browne who got up early this a.m. on ThanksGiving Day and had to leave her home and family to come in and go through "hair and make-up" and notes and research and direction from great producers and writers and go "on air" while tens of millions of Americans are probably still asleep or leisurely enjoying their coffee and watching the Macy's Day Parade anticipating eating until they burst and then having sex to burn off those calories ...
 
In fact, if being thankful for TOTALLY SMOKING RED HOT  Women of the New Everyday Media like Patti Ann Browne were an organic, free range, antibiotic and hormone free turkey - I'd stuff her on the kitchen counter and a few hours later I'd eat her at the dining room table in front of guests.
 
(And, I'd have a taste or two later in the night too and the next morn I'd eat her cold).
 
BTW, this is the first ThanksGiving I can recall not going to the old clubby club the Pittsburgh Athletics Association (PAA) where my Great Aunt Helen would have a private room for all of around the world that would fly in or just drive down one of the three rivers to be there with our own bar and bartenders and cocktail waitresses and piano player - away from the rest of PAA goers in the common rooms - all of us eating from the scrumptious plentiful and colorful spread of everything from soup to nuts --- Yeah, my Great Aunt Helen at 94 just couldn't do it this year because of her health (God Bless Her) --- So, my wife and I were going to go to her parents who kinda have been bummed that we haven't spent ThanksGiving w/ them and hardly see them anyway --- But now my wife is sick w/ the flu so she'll be having chicken noddle soup that I make her and Parker Bean and I will grill defrosted free range, antibiotic and hormone free NY strips. However, I am still very Thankful and very Grateful for being born into the family I was born into and having the childhood and beyond experiences, family, friends and memories and "semi charmed kind of life" I've had in these 38 years and looking forward to living everyday as someone who "perceives life as poetry" as the noble literary giant Wallace Fowlie said of me.
 
 
Best of the Roses,
John French
 

--- On Wed, 11/26/08, Anonymous <noreply-comment@blogger.com> wrote:
From: Anonymous <noreply-comment@blogger.com>
Subject: [My Straw Hat] New comment on Gorgeous Megyn Kelly.....
To: John French
Date: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 10:47 PM

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Gorgeous Megyn Kelly....":

You have used the word which best describes this talented and beautiful young lady, GORGEOUS!!! I couldn't agree with you more.

Publish this comment.

Reject this comment.

Moderate comments for this blog.

Posted by Anonymous to My Straw Hat at November 26, 2008 10:47 PM





No comments: