Monday, July 7, 2008

Rock & Roll Music

Some people say it's lost its place
For me it's just the space you're in

Alright, rock & roll music
Uh-huh, come on and move me....

Some people say your hair is too long
Listen here, man, your trip is all wrong

Uh-huh, come on and move me....

I was at a bar the other night
Man, this girl was smokin' = out of sight

Uh-huh, rock and roll music ....

I bought her a drink and told her my name
She said it looks like I know rock & roll fame

Alright, rock and roll music....

The music kicked in with a rendition of the
Beatles from 1964 = "Please, Please Me"

Well, alright, rock and roll music
Uh huh, come on and move me ....

Well alright, rock and roll music
Well, uh-huh, you really move me ....


Written July 7, 2008 @ 3 a.m.


Best of the Roses, John French mystrawhat.com
$$$$$$ myspace.com/mosshead7 $$$$$$
http://theneweverydaymedia.blogspot.com/

No comments: