Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Larry King PLaying the Guitar and Drums Behind-the-Scenes w/ Motley Crue

--- On Tue, 6/24/08, John French <mosshead7@yahoo.com> wrote:
From: John French <mosshead7@yahoo.com>
Subject: Larry King PLaying the Guitar and Drums Behind-the-Scenes w/ Motley Crue
To: larryking@cnn.com
Cc: cnnnewsroom@cnn.com, showbiztonight@cnn.com,
Date: Tuesday, June 24, 2008, 12:57 PM

Dear Mr. Larry:

 

When it comes to the king of all media Howard Stern isn't a pimple on your ass.

 

Sunday at 3 a.m. I watched the re-cast of your show w/ "the boys" from Motley Crue and it it rocked = it was so like punk rock !!!

 

Nikki Sixx was like my idol for my bass playing and song writing and, in general. In 1983 asa 13 year old I saw Nikki Sixx and Tommy Lee in the hallway of WDVE Pittsburgh after they did an interview and I was totally speechless and frozen when one of the tall, dark, leather clad heroes of mine said, "hey, what's up, dude?"

 

I used to rock out "shout at the devil" and "Live Wire" and "Too Young to Fall in Love" on my bass guitar back then.

 

"Keep on keeping on", Larry = the world needs a philosophical King...

 

Best of the Roses, John French
mystrawhat.com
myspace.com/mosshead7

http://theneweverydaymedia.blogspot.com/

 



No comments: