Sunday, May 11, 2008

Something I've Never Seen Before

...so, around 7:15 a.m. Parker Bean and I were "walkie to Milwaukee" cruising down Beaver street in Edgeworth - parallel to Oliver street - and I saw something I've never seen before ...
 
I saw a squirrel fall out of a tree. A squirrel fell out of a tree and landed in a soft bed of leaves left over from fall and winter.
 
The squirrel was kinda young. It wasn't hurt. It got back up and scurried-up a tree and then positioned itself to stare and Parker Bean and me.
 
Right before this happened about 5 feet ahead of me some bird shit hit the ground and as it was during my morning prayers and meditations on gratefulness and thankfulness for everyday and everything in my everyday - I was thinking of a story about how even bird shit is of organic significance. If you're in the world of the synthetic and material and have a plastic exterior than that bird shit may not seem like anything but bird shit that is insignificant and just messes-up the plastic, synthetic exterior. Yet, in the organic realm bird shit is part of the cycle of life - It decomposes and is broken down into the soil as rich nutrients and maybe even food for some insects.
 
The story I was thinking of would be about someone who came to the style of thinking and conclusions just written about above --- And my main character I was thinking-up was a man who fell out of an airplane and survived - only cracking open his head a bit - but he miraculously survived as he landed on a pillow that was in the middle of a field and a giant feather pillow at that as it being the biggest pillow in the world and going for the records in the Guinness Book.
 
Best of Organic Roses,
Giovanni French
mystrawhat.com

http://theneweverydaymedia.blogspot.com/


Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

No comments: